Enrichment and Mini Grant applications are now combined!
Application Process and Required Documents
There are two options:
- Cub Grants: Under $3,000
- Tiger Grants: Over $3,000
- Applications are accepted the 1st through 5th of every month until June 1st, and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Eligible applicants are teachers and staff of the Tewksbury Township School District.
- Grants are awarded at the sole discretion of the Tewksbury Education Foundation (TEF) and must have approval by the Principal of his/her school, Superintendent of Schools and the Board of Education (BOE).
- Equipment purchases will be considered ONLY if they are an essential component of an innovative educational project.
- All equipment, books, and supplies purchased by the TEF become the property of the Tewksbury Township School District.
Will not fund ….
- Consumable items (e.g. paper, markers, food, etc.)
- Furniture or facilities infrastructure improvements
- Expenses incurred before the application is approved
- Salaries or stipends
- Transportation costs
- Projects involving very few students
- Sales taxes
- Programs for entertainment purposes
GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Teacher reviews Grant Guidelines.
- Informal discussion between teacher(s) and the Principal of his/her respective school to ensure scope and mission are consistent with guidelines (no documents required) to receive support to proceed with application. * Grade-level teams are encouraged to apply together. *
- Teacher(s) submits the grant application via Google Form and the Funding Request Form must be printed, signed by the Principal and Superintendent, scanned and emailed along with any supporting documents to the TEF Grants Committee.
- The TEF Grants Committee reviews the application (between the 1st and 5th of each month) and provides feedback to the teacher(s).
- Once approved by the TEF Grants Committee, the application and checklist are forwarded to the Superintendent for approval. The Superintendent reviews the application and informs the TEF Grants Committee whether the application has been approved. If approved, the TEF will donate the money to the Tewksbury Township School District.
- The Administration presents the application at the next BOE meeting and, once the BOE accepts the donation, notifies the TEF Grants Committee of approval.
- If approved, the teacher(s) proceeds with the grant and submits the required BOE Requisition Form to the BOE Office to purchase materials and/or secure vendors/programs, etc.
TASK COMPLETION CHECKLIST ONCE GRANT IS APPROVED
If you are approved for a TEF Grant and will be bringing an outside provider to TES or OTS, please confirm completion of the following district forms:
- BOE Requisition Form: (Submit to the BOE Office to pay the provider)
- BURF: Building Use Request Form (Submit form to Ms. Barbara Simcox at least 30 days prior to your program)
- BHGG: Hold Harmless Agreement (Submit form to Ms. Barbara Simcox at least 30 days prior to your program)
- COI: Certificate of Insurance from Provider (Submit form to Ms. Barbara Simcox at least 30 days prior to your program)
Please use the links below to begin your application process: