Enrichment and Mini Grant applications are now combined!
Two options are offered: Cub Grants (under $3000) and Tiger Grants (over $3000).
- Applications are accepted until June 1st, and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- All teachers and staff of the Tewksbury Township School District are eligible.
- Grants are awarded at the sole discretion of the Tewksbury Education Foundation (TEF) and must have approval by the Principal of his/her school, Superintendent of Schools and the Board of Education (BOE).
- Equipment purchases will be considered ONLY if they are an essential component of an innovative educational project.
- All equipment, books, and supplies purchased by the TEF become the property of the Tewksbury Township School District.
Note that the following items cannot be funded:
- Consumable items (e.g. paper, markers, food, etc.)
- Furniture or facilities infrastructure improvements
- Expenses incurred before the application is approved
- Salaries or stipends
- Transportation costs
- Projects involving very few students
- Sales taxes
- Programs for entertainment purposes
GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Necessary Steps/General Checklist – use the checklist below to keep track of the steps needed for your application
Forms to Begin the Application Process – please complete the forms below to begin the application