Enrichment and Mini Grant applications are now combined!
Two options are offered: Cub Grants (under $3000) and Tiger Grants (over $3000).
- Applications are accepted until June 1st, and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- All teachers and staff of the Tewksbury Township School District are eligible.
- Grants are awarded at the sole discretion of the Tewksbury Education Foundation (TEF) and must have approval by the Principal of his/her school, Superintendent of Schools and the Board of Education (BOE).
- Equipment purchases will be considered ONLY if they are an essential component of an innovative educational project.
- All equipment, books, and supplies purchased by the TEF become the property of the Tewksbury Township School District.
Note that the following items cannot be funded:
- Consumable items (e.g. paper, markers, food, etc.)
- Furniture or facilities infrastructure improvements
- Expenses incurred before the application is approved
- Salaries or stipends
- Transportation costs
- Projects involving very few students
- Sales taxes
- Programs for entertainment purposes
GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Necessary Steps/General Checklist – use the checklist below to keep track of the steps needed for your application
TEF Grant Application Process and After Approval Checklist
Forms to Begin the Application Process – please complete the forms below to begin the application
Funding Request Form (must be printed and signed)
Forms for Completion – please complete this form after your grant is approved
TEF Grant Information Form – This provides you with information on documents that the district will need from the provider as well as forms that you will need to fill out prior to your program. District forms to be completed can be found here: District Forms To Be Completed After Grant Approval
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org